- Tasting party organized by the Zonta-Club in Dijon, to the benefit of the association "Autour des Williams" http://www.autourdeswilliams.org/
- Topic: Promoting the role of women in the world of wine, understanding their daily work, and a wine tasting hosted by the producers themselves.
- Venue: Caveau de l’Espace Chambertin in Gevrey-Chambertin on April 30th 2010 starting at 7:30 pm
Venue capacity : around a hundred guests.
- Special guest women :
- 8 Burgundy winegrowers (from Marsannay-la-Côte -21- to Fuissé -71-) with a tasting of 14 of their wines, accompanied by a cold buffet (salads-meats-cheeses and chocolates),
- 2 painters, both exposing their achievements inspired by women and wines.
- A winemaker, an awarded wine enthusiast, a sommelier
- The regional representative of the association "Autour des Williams".
- 3 exceptional raffles with 21 prizes (numerous magnums and some bottles)