Domaine Berthelemot Brigitte
24, rue des Forges
Phone. : 03 80 21 68 61
Fax. : 03 80 21 94 07
More information : www.domaineberthelemot.com
Domaine Berthelemot in a few words
Since its creation in 2006 by merging the estates of Jean Garaudet and Yves Darviot, Domaine Berthelemot has enchanted wine lovers with its fine wines in the USA, China, Australia, United Kingdom, Belgium and, of course, connoisseurs in France.
The domain's reputation has not only been built up on the many merit awards and commentaries from critics in the trade but also by new acquisitions and appellations: after Beaune, Pommard, Monthelie, Meursault, and from 2012, on extended to plots in Puligny, Chassagne and again Meursault in order to meet demand for white wines.
All this would not have been possible without the founder of the domain, Brigitte Berthelemot's vocation and fervent dedication, together with her estate manager and confirmed winemaker, Marc Cugney; furthermore, the vines on the domain are sound and in peak condition for producing the very best wines. It must not be forgotten that the key to success is the care given to the vine and its environment.....
This is the skill which has made it possible to produce such quality red wines with the pinot noir vine in the different "climats" in Burgundy and likewise for the white, chardonnay wines, indigenous to the Côte de Beaune area.
Our reward is to know that our wines are appreciated.
- White wines:
- • Monthélie - 0,2 ha - 22 years old
• Beaune Longbois - 0,3 ha - 22 years old
• Beaune Clos des Mouches 1er cru - 0,34 ha - 24 years old
• Meursault– 0.48 ha – 25 years old
• Meursault Les Tillets - 0,2 ha - 45 years old
• Meursault Charmes 1er cru - 0,05 ha - 60 years old
• Puligny-Montrachet Les Levrons – 0.60 ha – 65 years old
• Puligny-Montrachet 1er cru La Garenne – 0.22 ha – 20 to 75 years old
• Chassagne-Montrachet 1er cru Abbaye de Morgeot – 0.53 ha – 10 to 35 years old
• Monthélie - 1,04 ha - 25 à 45 years old
• Beaune Grèves 1er cru - 0,7 ha - 33 to 50 years old
• Beaune 1er cru Clos des Mouches - 0,7 ha - 23 to 55 years old
• Pommard Noizons - 1,8 ha - 20 to 85 years old
• Santenay 1er cru La Maladière – 0.45 ha – 35 an years old